Electrical engineering degrees incorporate rigorous coursework in STEM, including mechanics, power systems, circuitry, physics, and programmable logic. With the rise of technology, many different employers need professionals proficient in designing and maintaining electrical systems and equipment. Electrical engineers can provide critical skills in diverse areas, including medical and military environments.
- Principal Electrical Engineer
- Electrical Distribution Designer
- Aerospace Electrical Engineer
- Electrical Project Engineer
- Electrical Control Engineer